Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Monochrome

Hi everyone!
This is my first proper blog post in months and I'm glad to be back blogging. I currently have no laptop so its a bit hard to get access to a computer but I'll manage it now. In the few months I've been M.I.A I've actually gotten less creative with my photography, I take way more photographs when I'm blogging and doing regular posts means I have my camera out way more and I get so creative so there has definitely been a downside to taking a break!

I decided to do an OOTD for my first proper post being back because, outfit and style posts are my personal favourite.
As you can tell, I've dyed my hair (some things will never change and I'll be doing a hair post soon!) and I'm wearing more black than usual...(I did not think that was possible) so this was my monochrome look for the day!

Striped Top- Penneys
Black High-Waisted Jeans- Vero Moda
Blazer- Miss Selfridge
Shoes-Penneys
Fringed Bag- Heatons













4 comments:

  1. i love your hair!! great outfit.xx www.jesskadenise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful, that outfit is great against your hair! I loveeee it you little firecracker! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gracey, I'm gonna end up wearing so much more black because of this hair haha ❤️x

      Delete